Contact Integra Team
Beit Hapa'amon, Hall 230, (POB 37), Hata'as St. 20, Kfar Saba,
Phone: +972 (3) 509-41-06
Fax: +972 (3) 527-31-76
- Ability to cope ó strength of force, organizational resilience
- Organizational flexibility for different scenarios and changes
- Strengthening the organizational responsiveness
- Steadfastness to changing and pressure situations
- Ideal performance in a dynamic environment
- Rapid response capability
- The best performance under limited resources / lack of resources
- Expanding the range of leadership and development organization leaders
- Supportive Dynamic Leadership
Private and Public Organizations are constantly responding to changing environments, as well as to unexpected events. Planning for and meeting, these challenges can be daunting due to their unanticipated nature.
When faced with unanticipated or extreme events, organizations and businesses may collapse if not prepared properly, both in terms of equipment and, especially, personnel. Continuity of action is key.
- Emergency preparedness methodologies to support and significantly upgrade conduct and performance during routine periods
- Change from centralized (traditional) leadership performance to dynamic leadership performance; from routine procedures to flexible and effective response and the ability to create solutions in real-time.
How to improve performance during day-to-day routine?
- Empowering the organizationís senior management, using unique methodologies derived from emergency and disaster preparedness techniques, and by building a secondary organization with a wide dynamic leadership matrix which serves as a flexible guide to deal with the unexpected.
- Building a dynamic leadership structure: the dynamic leadership structure helps senior managers better handle day-to-day challenges, as well as emergencies, and significantly improves the effectiveness of employees and the proper utilization of available resources.
- Inclusion and encouragement of both informal and formal leadership within the organization contributes to the organizationís strength and effective responsiveness.
- The involvement of a broader base of personnel often engages a volunteering spirit and identification with the organization and its goals, which can inspire all employees to participate more actively in the organization.
- Creating and training special response teams, in accordance with the needs of the client, for challenges not part of the formal administrative duties - that build resilience and organizational readiness.
- Practice and teaching the best ways to function and perform under significant restrictions or resource-lacking situations. Require less, do more!!
What is Dynamic Leadershipô?
Dynamic Leadership is a concept that
leadership is not solely dependent on an organizationís hierarchical or
authority structure or fixed procedures.
Dynamic Leadership means creating leadership roles at ALL levels of the
organization. By seeking-out, training
and utilizing informal leaders, and integrating them with the organizationís
formal leadership, an active and dynamic leadership is created - one that
functions as a network matrix-based that is not restricted to "closed
The Dynamic Leadership model can meet challenges and solve problems for a wide-range of scenarios: meet unanticipated challenges, develop creative "out-of-the-box" solutions and strengthen the level of organizational responsibility to a much higher level than that found in most organizations.
Dynamic leadership adds strength and flexibility to an organization and cannot be disrupted in the event of the absence or loss of critical personnel nor in the event of organizational paralysis or lack of communication among some divisions.
Acquired Skills / Outcome
- Empowering senior management ó execution of tasks, initiative, courage, creative solutions
- Build dynamic leadership
- Optimal management of day-to-day events
- Creating a common language
- Cooperation and integration between teams and departments
- Expanding the range of responsiveness for dealing with different scenarios
- Fallback scenarios and alternatives resources
- Work methods according to active needs, instead of fixed procedures